Licensed & Insured Aesthetician
I have been a licensed esthetician in Virginia since the Commonwealth started regulating skin therapists in 2007. I was trained and licensed in Maryland prior to 2007. My personal goal is to listen to each guestin order to understand what their skin concerns are and to explain to them how they can best care for their skin.
I am a Virginia native and have extensive familial ties to Central Virginia. I come from a tradition of hard working farmers and a family that has continually been focused on improving the community. My family and I love going to local parks, beaches, mountains, and doing anything outdoors. My “non-working” time is spent corralling my toddlers and caring for “fur babies”.
I have always been interested in helping people to have healthy skin and I have been blessed to have mentors who helped me be a successful skin coach for the past 20+ years. I get significant personal satisfaction by helping others to boost their self-esteem, self-confidence and develop a positive self image. I believe to achieve this we have to use a holistic approach and look beyond superficial appearance to our beliefs, life choices and support systems. I strongly believe in continuing education and utilize every opportunity to stay current on new techniques, ingredients and products for the skin, nail and beauty industries. I am thrilled to be providing services at a practice that offers comprehensive wellness solutions for our guests. I look forward to our time together.
Some of my specialties and qualifications include:
- Balancing “problem” skin with both medicated and non-medicated solutions
- Improving and preventing Skin discoloration
- Repairing the signs of Aging
- Internal Skin Detoxification
- C3 School of Cosmetology Graduate – Nail Technician Program
- Valedictorian at Von Lee International School of Aesthetics
- Advanced Certifications from BioElements, Repechage and Dermalogica
- Studied at the International Dermal Institute in Vienna, VA
- Professional Member of The Powder Group